Why Balloon Nursery?
A nurturing environment for children that fosters creativity and learning.
We aim to provide children with an enriching and stimulating environment where they nurture and grow
We work towards providing the best care and learning experience to our little ones
Assisting them to strive with confidence and zeal in all endeavours of life
Every child is unique and deserves a memorable early years' experience, which is what we strive to do at Balloon Nursery!
• Provide positive, caring relationships based on trust and respect.
• Create a nursery which feels like home and to provide an extended family environment.
• Foster high-quality leadership at all levels.
• Work together with parents as partners to improve learning and care.
• Value all children as individuals and provide a safe and civilized environment in which they can develop.
• Develop a culture of ambition and achievement.
• Inspire in children a love for learning which will sustain them throughout their lives.
The nursery is a happy and stimulating environment with the aim of assisting children to thrive socially, emotionally and cognitively and to be treated as an individual, to respect all cultures and religious beliefs. It's a place where children, families and staff feel secured, valued and welcomed.
As commissioned for, we value diversity and promote equality, inclusion and fairness. We actively work together to create nurturing, safe environment within which all are encouraged to pursue a healthy and active Lifestyle with the capacity to make informed and responsible choices and decisions. Through our vision we aspire to develop happy, achieving, resilient and creative individuals with strong core values.
Promote a culture of ambition and achievement and raise aspirations of our children and young people enabling them to be literate, numerate and achieve skills for learning and skills for life through the provision of challenging, stimulating, real and relevant, high quality learning and teaching experiences.
Our mission is to spark the natural curiosity within each individual child, creating enthusiastic and confident learners.
The Balloon Nursery Environment
At Balloon Nursery, in order to foster interest in children, we created areas to guide play. Exploration and discovery are all used to achieve child’s holistic development. Interest areas enable us to think intentionally about how to organize the space and involve the children to provide accessible materials that engage children and enhance their play experiences.
• Fairy Garden
• The Ray of Art Atelier(studio)
• Hygge spaces
• Cosy corners
• Music and Water walls
• Junior Gym
• Customised sandpit
• Sensory pathway and sensory areas
• Arabic Room
• STEM area
• Huge outdoor Area
• Free Flow zone consisting of Home Corner Organic Kitchen, Glow Garden, Construction area, black and white area, Malleable are etc